• Local News
• Local People
• Local Events
• Local Business
Do you want to get your business or name out there but aren’t quite sure how? We can make up artwork for your advert – all we need is some inspiration from you and any logos, images and information you want included.
We have a wide range of sizes and prices suit most specifications and budgets, but if you would like to discuss your plan further or need more information please call 01505 613340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Prices including VAT)
Popular Ad Sizes
|Full Page 27cm x 4cols (Standard A4)|
|Half Page (portrait) 26cm x 2cols|
|Half Page (landscape) 13cm x 4cols|
|Quarter Page 13cm x 2cols|
|Eighth Page 6cm x 2cols|
|Twelfth Page 3cm x 2cols|
|1 column||4.5 cm|
|2 columns||9.5 cm|
|3 columns||14.5 cm|
|4 columns||19.5 cm|
Custom sizes are available
- PDF or JPG
- 300dpi resolution
- No calibration or profiles should be applied
- All fonts must be embedded
- Lineage £16.79 inc Vat per 20 words (up to 200 words)
- Must be accompanied by an advert
Download a copy of our media pack below…
Our deadlines ensure that your content gets into our magazine in time for publishing. All adverts must be proofed, approved and paid by the deadline to ensure inclusion in that issue. Dates may change due to school holidays – please keep checking for updates.
Due to Coronavirus, we are taking the Government’s advice and have temporarily closed our office. We will be unable to publish an issue for May 2020, but will keep you updated going forward.
Next Deadline Date: TBC
- All adverts must be confirmed and approved by our publication deadline.
- Adverts outwith these dates may be accepted subject to conditions.
- Repeat adverts, with no changes required, or Print-ready artwork, can be accepted on the deadline.
- Adverts will not be published without prior payment.
- All Advertisers must ensure their advert does not contravene the Conditions of Acceptance of Advertising. Insertion of Advertisements and/or Editorial is strictly at the discretion of the Publisher.